Rules + Information
- A Bull throw shall determine the order of play in each match. The winner of the Bull throw shall throw first in the match and all subsequent “odd numbered legs” which will also include the “tie-break” leg if required.
- The loser has to mark the next match - and please act like sportsman and fullfill this duty, never forget that even you don't want to wait for a marker!
- The complete event is an "OPEN" tournament, therefore players don't have to be a member in a club or an organisation or have to qualify. Only a small amount of people are not allowed to participate, such as PDC-Tour-Card-Owners or participants at the PDC-Worldchampionship!
- The Single events are only open to players who are eligible to play in the Winmau World Masters and the Lakeside World Professional Championships!
- Playing format Men's Singles: Single-KO, 501 best of 7, from quarterfinals best of 9, final best of 11
- Playing format Women's Singles: Single-KO, 501 best of 7, final best of 9
- As a participant in the main event, you have to make sure to see "your" board referee not later than 10min prior to your match! Please check the lists at the long wall left from the stage, to figure out which group you're in. Before the match, please make sure you're playing against the right opponent!
- After the match, the winner has to come back to the referee and pick up his winners (board) card. Make sure you get your next starting time! Keep the card as long as you're in.
- For the men dress pants/ suit trousers and for the women alternatively a longer skirt (no mini) are expected.
For the Finals there are no Jeans and sweatpants allowed on stage!
- Dopingtests will be held according to the WADA-regulations during all competitions.
- Every competitor has to show his pictured-ID upon requested.
- During the youth-competitions alcohol-tests will take place. Positively tested competitors will be disqualified.
- Youth players are allowed on Saturday to play only ONE competition, youth OR adults!
- Closing date for all competitions is 27.03.2017 (except additional tournaments).
- A parking fee of 2€ for Friday evening and 4€ for Saturday and again for Sunday will be charged for cars and motorcycles, for Vans (> 6 seats) it is a fee of 5 € for Friday and 10 € for Saturday and again for Sunday. Leaving the parking lot (with the car) means, that the parking ticket isn't valid any longer!
- Campers, mobile homes or tents are not allowed on the parking lot!
- The entire hall is a non-smoking area.
- Apparently drunk spectators, as well as players won’t get admission in the hall, respectively will be removed from the venue.
- The consumption of own beverages and food is prohibited.